The Drivers Education course sets the foundation for Behind-the-Wheel Driver’s Training and is in accordance with the guidelines set by the Department of Education and DMV. The course includes videos (including Red Asphalt), short lectures and guest speakers from California Highway Patrol, Morgan Hill Police Department and new speakers each month. Class discussions and practice tests are an important part of the learning process. We are privileged to offer the California Highway Patrol (CHP) Start Smart program to students during during this course. Why is Start Smart important? Find out more here. We provide all of the tools and skills to ensure our students pass the very first time!
Upon successful completion, students will receive a certificate of completion (DL400B). This class is a requirement for teens under 17 1/2 years old, to obtain a learner’s permit and license. Students must be at least 15 years old to enroll in Driver Education.
Registrations and $100 Course Fee must be made 2 business days in advance. *Class schedule subject to change. Students must complete course within 90 days. No refunds will be issued after 90 days and payments are not transferable.
- Feb 17-20: Mon-Thur 8:30am – 3:30pm
- March 14-17: Sat-Sun 8:30am – 4:00pm; Mon-Tues 4pm – 9pm
April 6-9: Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 3:30pm
- May 23-25, Sat-Sun-Mon 8:30am – 3:30 pm, Tues May 26 4pm-9pm
- June 8-11, Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 3:30 pm
- June 22-25, Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 3:30 pm
- June 29 – July 2 , Mon-Thurs 8:30am -3:30 pm
- July 13-16, Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 3:30pm
- July 27-30, Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 3:30 pm
- Aug 10-13, Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 3:30 pm
There is a minimum enrollment requirement for all of our driver education courses. If we do not reach the minimum enrollment requirement, the course may be canceled.
Registration and $125 Course Fee must be made 2 business days in advance. *Class schedule subject to change. Students must complete course within 90 days. No refunds, and payments are not transferable.